Updated 2021 – Top 10 Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos
Best home receiver with dolby atmos Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home receiver with dolby atmos is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home receiver with dolby atmos for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home receiver with dolby atmos. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home receiver with dolby atmos is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home receiver with dolby atmos has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home receiver with dolby atmos. Here we bring out the best in the home receiver with dolby atmos which you can safely buy in 2021.
842 reviews analysed
1. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos, Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver would be the Best Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos for Money.
2. Marantz Nr1200 2 Channel Bluetooth Automation
- A MODERN, SLIM STEREO RECEIVER – Indulge in high resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 network receiver the consummate choice for Hi Fi and television connection. It delivers superior audio quality and higher power to your choice of loudspeakers and greater connectivity
- POWER TO SUIT YOUR AUDIO PREFERENCES – The high current discrete power amplifier with separate L/R Power Amp circuit and power transformer. With 75W of power per channel, enjoy your high resolution musical collection with refined Marantz sound
- FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH LATEST HDMI CONNECTIVITY – 60Hz video, 4:4:4 pure color sub sampling, BT.2020, HDR10, HLG, ARC & 3D delivers an IMPACTFUL HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE on your 4K Ultra HD TV with EXCEPTIONAL PICTURE QUALITY & A THRILLING SURROUND SOUND
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND & USER FRIENDLY SETUP ASSISTANT comes with a GRAPHICAL ON SCREEN DIRECTIONS that guides you through the step by step process and connects all your audio sources to the stereo amplifier receiver
- THE MOST MUSICAL SOUND – Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. Envelope yourself with the most musical sound, from any source
- HANDS FREE OPERATIONS – Command your favorite voice control agent – Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri to STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC using popular services like Spotify, TuneIn, Netflix and more via Built in HEOS, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or Wi Fi
- MULTI ROOM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY WITH HEOS BUILT IN Play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home
Indulge in high resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 two channel slim stereo receiver that powers detailed, high fidelity audio from a compact chassis. Featuring a newly designed power amplifier section with high current discrete transistors, L/R separation of power amplification circuit and a separate power transformer audio winding, revel in the most musical sound and support for high resolution audio. The NR1200 supports the latest HDMI connectivity with its 5 inputs, each one supporting HDCP 2. 3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz Video, HLG and more. Stream music from your favorite services via Bluetooth, Apple airplay 2 or the HEOS built in app. Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Ideal for custom integrations and enthusiasts alike, The NR1200 features “ihiji invision” remote System management technology and “domotz Pro” remote monitoring and management technology, letting custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely when you need it, which drastically reduces downtime.
3. Onkyo Tx Rz840 Receiver Airplay Enhanced
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Onkyo Tx Rz840 Receiver Airplay Enhanced has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Onkyo Tx Rz840 Receiver Airplay Enhanced is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Onkyo Tx Rz840 Receiver Airplay Enhanced easily gets the award of Best Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos Under 100$.
4. Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver
- AUTO CALIBRATION: D.C.A.C. EX and virtual speaker relocation technology optimize sound to any room
- DYNAMIC SETUP: 6 in/2 out HDMI flexibility, front USB port and optical digital/analog AV connections
- EASY LISTENING: The STRDN1080 has Chromecast and is AirPlay, Multi-Room and Google Home compatible
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM: Enjoy a multi channel stereo setup and preset channel FM / AM radio tuner
- ADVANCED AUDIO: DTS:X object based surround sound adapts to your speaker configuration in real time
- IN THE BOX: Receivers include a calibration microphone, FM wire antenna, remote control, batteries
- SPECS: 1155W, 6 ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.9% A/V receiver with 2nd zone and available 3rd zone connectivity
- PHANTOM SURROUND SETTING: Experience 7 channel surround sound with only a 5 channel speaker setup
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
Experience true home theater without limitations with this 7.2 channel receiver with Dolby Atmos 3D and DTS:X object-based surround sound, plus 4K HDR and HDCP 2.2 compatibility. Enjoy the flexibility of 6-in/2-out HDMI2 and multi-room listening, plus voice control powered by Google Home. All in a smaller chassis that fits more places. Input Output Terminals: Audio Input Opt (1)Audio Input Coax (1)Analog Audio Input (4)Pre Out Subwoofer (2)Composite Monitor Out (1)Headphone Output (1)USB (1 Front)Ethernet Port (1)
- Since i am not a sound quality diva, ease of operation and features are important to me.
- But, overall quality of receiver is great and set-up was relative easy.
- The sound is lower and poor quality when using arc.
- I’m very happy with the product and haven’t had any issues but one: there was no calibration mic in the box even though it’s su… Read More
- There seems to be some quirky things going on with the earc hdmi handshake, but i’m not sure if it’s the receiver or my bravia tv.
- I would say these are worth if the price comes down to about $400 during holiday sales.
- He really liked this receiver until he got to the earc part.
- I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not quite yet.
- My dvd player and projector do not have those so will have to use a firestick or roku connected to hdmi input for the streaming services.
- Excellent new system to replace my older Sony Receiver Surround Sound Home Theater. Replaced due to issue with my older box be… Read More
- Update: I’ve now had this receiver for about a week and really like it. I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not qu… Read More
5. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
- Remote Controller
If you are buying a Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos for the first time, then you should have Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver. It has fewer features when you make Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos comparisons of Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver with any other Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos, grab any Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
6. Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed
- 7.1-channel 100 Watt surround sound with Zone 2
- Enhanced media and gaming features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video.
- Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio.
- DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies
- This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing
Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Pioneer Elite VSX-LX104 7.2-Ch Network AV Receiver which have been in market longer than anyone. Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos and it could be any of the high value Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos, chances are that would be much costlier than Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed. Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast Renewed will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver
- Award-winning on-screen setup assistant provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- Extend the reach of your music to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, airplay 2 or bluetooth with heos multi-room wireless speakers like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
- Connect with any hd/ultra hd tv, subwoofer, blu-ray player & turntable for incredible stereo sound – USB, 11 HDMI ports (8 In/ 3 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- Enjoy high quality 3D audio & video knowing that AVR-X4700H IS 8K ready when you are. This high-power amplifier capable of 11.2 channel processing allows to build your choice of speaker configuration To meet your exclusive entertainment needs
- Enjoy the most advanced video technology available with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 9.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- Unmatched 3d realism for your home theater system – Immersive surround sound with Auro-3D, IMAX Enhanced, DTS Virtual:X & Dolby Atmos, & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing – 4K & new 8K pass-through – bring movies & music to life
- Next gen gaming – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Full voice control compatibility with amazon alexa so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
Immerse yourself in high-power, precision-based home theater entertainment with the new Denon AVR-X4700H. With 125W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. driven) this performance-tuned Denon receiver delivers a truly immersive 3D audio experience with eARC support. The AVR-X4700H features the latest in 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D. The AVR-X4700H also supports the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, HLG, as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI ports (8 in/3 out).
8. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming wins the users. Most of them who buy Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos to any other Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos is least.
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
9. Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast
- 11.2-ch processing with Dual ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DACs, balanced XLR outputs, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.2.4-ch) with Zone B, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization
- Voice control using an Alexa device. Surround: featuring technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time. Room optimization YPAO R.S.C with 3D, 64-bit precision and EQ calculation
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast which falls into premium category but Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccastis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos available in the market today. Yamaha Cx A5200 Aventage Preamplifier Musiccast was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos yet, then Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos Under 100$ and Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W offers best features and although it does not have, Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Receiver With Dolby Atmos Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.