Top 10 Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware
Finding your suitable readers for bathroom fan timer switch home hardware is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for bathroom fan timer switch home hardware including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
863 reviews analysed
Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
Woods 59008 In-Wall 60-Minute Digital Countdown Timer, White
- ENERGY-SAVING DIGITAL COUNTDOWN TIMER SWITCH: the Woods wall countdown timer will automatically switch off your appliances after the programmed time so that energy is not wasted and for enhanced safety around the house or office
- VERSATILE IN-WALL COUNTDOWN TIMER: this countdown digital timer is great for automating overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch lighting, attic or basement lighting, kettle, cellphone chargers and other outlets controlled by a switch
- ONE-TOUCH CONVENIENCE: you can effortlessly pre-set the time on this digital countdown timer for any appliances by selecting from 5 settings (OFF after 10, 20, 30, or 60 min, or OFF) to automatically switch off on their own after your scheduled time
- CFL, LED, INCANDESCENT COMPATIBLE: the digital countdown timer is compatible with most types of lights so you can easily automate the lights in your house or office
- it also fits any single or multi-gang decorator or standard switch plate
- SPECIFICATIONS OF WALL MOUNT COUNTDOWN TIMER : 120V, 60Hz, 1/4Hp, 15A 1800W Resistive, 8.3A 1000W Tungsten, 8.3A 1000VA Ballast
Woods 59008 Decora Style 60-30-20-10 Minute Preset Wall Switch Timer, White, 60-Minute. Automatic shut-off. Works with compact fluorescent bulbs. Push one button to set timer to 10-20-30-60 minutes. Works with lamps, fans, and other appliances easily. Install behind standard decorator or switch style wall plates. TOLL FREE HOTLINE, 1-800-561-4321. If you have immediate questions about application, installation, troubleshooting, or a damaged component, please call CCI Consumer product hotline at 1-800-561-4321 or email questions to: [email protected] The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
From the Manufacturer
Woods 59008 Decora Style, 60-30-20-10 Minute Preset Wall Switch Timer, 60-Minute Just set it and forget it! Install this unit in place of existing wall switches to bring ease to your life. It can automatically turn off bathroom fans, lights and if it controls an outlet then your possibilities are endless. The unit comes with 5 settings: 10-Minute, 20 -Minute, 30-Minute, 60-Minute and off. It easily fits decorator switch plate (single or multi-gang) and is compatible with compact fluorescent bulbs. This unit is rated at 120Volt 60Hz 15AMP, 1875Watt Resistive 8AMP, 120Volt, 1000Watt Tungsten 120Volt, 8AMP, 1000Volt Ballast,
Lutron Maestro Countdown Timer for Fans or Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole, MA-T51-WH, White
- For use with Incandescent and Halogen bulbs only. Saves energy by automatically turning off a fan or light
- Use with exhaust fans to reduce moisture, mold and mildew in bathrooms. Use with lighting to ensure lights are never left on for a long period of time
- Control up to 3-Amp fan or up to 600-Watts of incandescent halogen bulbs
- minimum requirement of 0.3-Amps or 40-Watts
- Tap on to start timer, touch rocker to adjust countdown time
- Includes (1) Maestro Countdown Timer
- coordinating wallplate sold separately
From the Manufacturer
The Maestro countdown timer by Lutron is the ideal energy-saving control for any room with an exhaust fan or light. Set the timer to turn off your fan or lights automatically after five to 60 minutes. Softly lit orange LEDs indicate the time remaining before it turns off. A great application for this timer is your bathroom. Ideally, exhaust fans should run for 10 or 15 minutes after a shower to reduce mold and mildew growth. By replacing your current on/off switch with a Maestro countdown timer, your fan will automatically turn off and never be left on by mistake. You can also use the Maestro countdown timer in your garage to keep the lights on as you get into your vehicle and it will turn off automatically after you leave. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements, and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. Its coordinating Claro wall plate (CW-1-WH) is sold separately.
Broan-NuTone P59W 60-Minute Time Control with Continuous-On Feature for Single Gang Opening, White
Get the most out of your Broan ventilation fan by matching it to one of our wide variety of wall control options which optimize functionality and ease of use. Fits single gang box. 120V, 20 amps; 240V, 10 amps. Operates continuously or for any set period up to 60 minutes. Blister pack. For all Broan heaters and fans within amp ratings.
Broan 696 Fan and Light with Acoustic Insulation, 100 CFM 4.5 Sones, White Grille
Broan features classic ventilation fan/light combinations which easily fit any décor. Why stop at just powerful ventilation when you can add extra lighting to help brighten any room?
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
Broan QTX110HL Ultra Silent Series Bath Fan with Heater and Light
- Nearly silent operation – 0.9 Sone, 110 CFM fan
- Versatility of a free-breathing 6″ duct connector
- Bright 120 watt lighting (two 60W incandescent bulbs, not included)
- 7 watt nightlight capacity
- Fan motors are engineered for continuous operation
- Nearly silent operation with 0.9-Sones and 110 CFM fan
- Quiet, high output 1500-Watt heater with exclusive Power Heat design for maximized heat output
- 6-Inch ducting for superior performance
- Bright 120-Watt lighting
- Recommended for 100 square foot bathroom
The Broan Ultra Silent heater/fan/light combination ventilation brings comforting warmth to your bathroom. Quiet, high output 1,500 watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design.
You could wait 15 minutes for your central heating system to take the chill from your bathroom, all while it heats every other room in the house. Or, you could select instant heat when it’s needed with Broan’s QTX line. Offering a rare combination of high power and low noise, the very quiet Broan QTX Series fan/light (model QTX110HL) includes a high-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design. It moves air at 110 cubic feet per minute (CFM) while producing an ultra-quiet 0.9 sones of sound.
By placing the heater element very close to the forced air exit grille, the internal components of this PowerHeat fixture are not heated — maximizing heat output per watt. Heat is delivered into the bathroom and does not escape into the ceiling or attic space.
The QTX110HL offers a bright 120-watt lighting (from two 60-watt incandescent bulbs, not included), and its nightlight function (7-watt bulb not included) has the perfect glow to light a dark bathroom during a nighttime visit. The fan’s motor is engineered for continuous operation. It requires a dedicated 20-amp circuit, fits in 2 x 8-inch ceiling construction, and is HVI certified. It’s designed for free-breathing 6-inch ducting. The fixture measures 17-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 7-5/8 inches, and its grille measures 20 x 15 inches.
Why Spot Heating Makes Sense in Your Home
You hastily get ready every morning, head for work, the office, or school, just when the central heating system has finished warming the entire house. It’s about as inefficient as it gets. Spot heating solves that problem. No longer will you heat an entire home when you simply need a bit of comfort in the bath or dressing room, or any other room.
Efficient Heating Element
Even the most efficient central heating systems send heat up the chimney. But Broan spot heaters deliver every bit of energy back into your home. There’s no external venting, so the electricity you convert to heat is delivered directly where you want it.
Simple, Safe, and Efficient.
Permanently lubricated motors are quiet and require no maintenance. They can be operated by a built-in adjustable thermostat or an optional wall-mount controller. Heaters may be converted in the field to a choice of wattages/voltages. And for safety, heaters are thermal overload protected and the complete heater assembly conveniently removes from the housing for cleaning.
QTX110HL Ultra Silent Series Bath Fan with Heater and Light
At a Glance
- Brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom with high-output 1500 watt heater
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet
- Produces a 0.9-sone level of sound
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Bright 120-watt lighting (two 60-watt incandescent bulbs; not included)
- Permanently lubricated motor engineered for continuous operation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Provides supplemental heat — does not take place of home’s main heat source
Considerations When Choosing a Home Ventilation System
Homes are now built much more efficiently than they once were, making them far less costly to heat and air condition. That said, having proper ventilation throughout the home is now imperative in order to provide a safe and comfortable living environment. Broan ventilation fans provide the best solutions to ensure that contaminants are constantly removed from the indoors.
Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones measure the “sound level” of your fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
Calculate the air movement necessary for proper ventilation
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
TOPGREENER Countdown Timer Switch, In-Wall Electrical Switch for Fans, Lights, Ventilation, 1-5-10-30-45 min, 1-2-4 hr, 600W LED, 1/2HP, Neutral Wire Required, Interchangeable Face Colors, TGT08-W
- 8 button wall countdown timer switch, countdown delays: 1, 5, 10, 30, 45 Min and 1, 2, 4 Hours
- Automatically turns lights, fans, and other loads off according to the selected time delay
- Interchangeable face cover design makes color changing easier and more convenient. White (comes attached), black and light almond covers included
- Blue LED indicator lights located next to each button. Customize the LED indicator function
- Neutral wire is required for installation. Single-pole use only. 120VAC
- 1200W incandescent, 600W LED, 1/2Hp motor. Wall plate included. UL-listed
High-Quality, proven longevity, reliable brand
From TOPGREENER, one of America’s Leading Electrical Brands
Longer and safer power with our quality and UL Listed items.
Nationwide over ever state and internationally in Canada and Mexico.
Up to 4 Hour Countdowns
Features 1, 5, 10, 30, 45 Min and 1, 2, and 4 Hour Pre-Set Buttons
Made of Poly-carbonate Thermoplastic
Interchangeable Face Cover Design
Enhances the accessibility of the switch by having the face be modular. The Face can be replaced by a Black, White or Light Almond replacement all within the switch.
In the box
TOPGREENER TGT08 4 Hour Countdown Timer
1x White Wall Plate
For Ideal Use:
The TOPGREENER TGT08-4 is a countdown timer switch that replaces standard wall switches to control lights, fans, or other loads on a count down time delay. There are eight timer options to choose from, 1, 5, 10, 30, 45 min, 1, 2, 4 hours. A blue LED indicator is conveniently located next to each button and lights up when a time is selected. Also serves as a night/guide light. To operate the timer switch, simply press the button with your desired time and it will shut off lights, fans, heaters after the time is up. This timer switch is ideal in a variety of applications, from bathroom fan control or garage light control. Use the TGT08-4 to control the bathroom fan and clear out moisture after a shower. Or use it for the garage, where the lights are easily forgotten. This timer switch works with all lighting including LED and CFL light bulbs as well as incandescent, Halogen and Fluorescent bulbs. A neutral wire is required for the switch to work properly.
Aero Pure AP 90H-S G6 W Slim Fit Bathroom Fan with Integrated Humidity Sensor, TrueWhite Finish
- Slim fit housing fits 2 x 6″ or greater construction
- designed and approved for recessed installation in insulated ceiling or wall, AP90-S this is the base model number that we use to create the AP90H-S
- Integrated user-adjustable humidity sensor responds to change in humidity above adjustable set point (50-100% relative humidity)
- Energy star qualified
- etl/cetl listed for use in tub/shower enclosure when used with a gfci branch circuit wiring to remove moisture at the source
- Air volume: 90 cfm
- noise level: 0.3 sones. Exceeds minimum standards for continuous run
- Full six (6) year warranty. Must be installed by a licensed professional
Are the 3 m’s- mold, mildew, and moisture- plaguing your bathroom? the Aero Pure slim-fit AP 90H-S G6 W with integrated humidity sensor removes excess moisture right at the source before it becomes a problem in your bathroom. This energy star qualified 90 cfm fan operates at an exceptional low noise level- 0.3 sones, is easy to install and comes with anti-vibration hangar brackets expandable to 24″, rust proof housing, a back draft dampener to prevent outside air from entering fan, 4 and 6 inch duct connector, thermal shut off, and a full six year warranty. The easy clean white finished contemporary fascia attaches to the housing with torsion springs and is the perfect complement for your bathroom. Designed to fit 2″ x 6″ construction or greater and approved for recessed installation in either insulated ceilings or walls. AP 90H-S G6 W is etl/cetl listed for use in tub/shower enclosure when used with gfci branch circuit wiring. Low noise and energy efficiency add up to peace and quiet and energy savings to you. Now that gives you something to sing about in the shower!.
EATON PT18M-W-K Accell Core Programmable Timer, 120 V, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 Min Off, White
- Designed to be used in 15-Amp, 120-Volt, and single-pole applications and is rated for 1800-watts
- Compatible with incandescent/halogen, Magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fluorescent/compact fluorescent, and LED light sources
- Comes with an override off button that allows you to easily bypass the timing function and turn the power off immediately
Intermatic FD460M 60-Minute Spring-Loaded Wall Timer for Lights and Fans, Ivory
DECORATOR TYPE; 1-3/4 INCH W X 1-1/4 INCH D X 4-1/8 INCH H SIZE; IVORY COLOR; WITHOUT HOLD OPERATION TYPE; UL (CANADA AND US), CSA (CANADA AND US) APPROVAL; FAN, LIGHTING, MOTOR, HEATER APPLICATION; WALL MOUNTING; 32 TO 104 DEG F OPERATING TEMPERATURE
From the Manufacturer
These energy saving timers use no electricity to operate. These timers are designed to replace any standard wall switch, single or multi-gang, and automatically limit the “ON” time of fans, lights, motors, heaters and other energy consuming loads. Supplied with a molded ivory time dial plate designed to fit either toggle or decorator style switch plates; single or multi-gang with no field modifications required to fit either style switch plate. Time saving “up front” terminal connection with teeter type terminals and an easy “press-on” knob design ensure quick and easy installation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware, eg:
- What are Top 10 Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware to buy?
- What are Top Rated Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware.
- Before deciding to buy any Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware and What you should consider when buying the Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware and Where to Buy or Purchase the Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Bathroom Fan Timer Switch Home Hardware.