38 Legit Filipino Work From Home Job Sites That Will Not Scam You

Online jobs from home

You have a job and have been working with a great company for the longest time. Yay or Nay?

It’s great pay, great people, great environment but what would make it even better is if you could do the same work, with the same compensation or higher while working from home.

The problem with working in an office is that for one, you’re not saving as much because you have to shell out some money for transportation, food, clothing and more because you are working outside of the home.

You have to commute, buy business clothes, spend precious money on food and who knows what else. Not only that, you’d have to endure hours of traffic or the loooooong lines at the MRT (Metro Rail Transit) or LRT (Light Rail Transit) to get to work so chances are, by the time you get to the office, you’re already stressed out!

The good news is, there are a LOT of other work options available.

And the best part? They can easily be found online, so you can work and be at home all at the same time!

How cool is that?

You save money because you don’t have to spend money on the things that I’ve mentioned above. Yay!

However, online scams are everywhere and they have many ingenious tricks to dupe you into thinking that you’re actually signing up for a legitimate online job.

To be honest, the scams are designed to look like genuine offers. What’s the quickest way to know for sure if it’s a scam? They ask you to pay them money for registration, tax reasons, permits and more. If a job site is asking you to give money to them, then it’s probably a scam and it’s best to stay away from those.

Some online scams are also phishing sites that will try to get your information and use it for things that are not legal. Legitimate online jobs don’t ask you for money. Why? Because these are big companies and they earn money in a different way.

To know more about the most commonly identified job scams, see How to avoid job scams . Also keep in mind that a genuine job platform can still have some people who are trying to scam employees, so use the same discretion in choosing an employer.

There are several options for legitimate home based jobs, depending on your skill sets or preferred position, the most common are:

Full-time/Part-time online jobs:

There are several online platforms that offer full-time or part-time employment. This type of work is somewhat the same as that in an office.

Full time work at home is not limited to programmers or virtual assistants. We have accountants, systems and network administrators, customer service representatives, technical support representatives, medical transcriptionists, and so on.

Here are some of the top online platforms that offer full time and/or part time jobs:

Online jobs from home Outsourcely is a great place to find homebased work and pay zero fees. Outsourcely is 100% free for remote workers.

Upwork – this is where thousands of professional freelancers come to work in a variety of fields.

OnlineJobs.ph is similar to Upwork, where you can be hired as a freelancer as well as a full-time or part-time employee.

Online jobs from home Craigslist is an online classified ad posting system for items for sale to job postings and other services.

WeWorkRemotely offers high level and high paying jobs for US applicants but they also consider people from the Philippines.

Stack Exchange is primarily a site for programmers and all tasks are related to software development only.

Projects Based

Projects are an excellent choice for short or long term work (depending on the task) that doesn’t require an extended contract.

You usually can’t even be categorized as a part time or full time employee if you are working on project basis. Some of the most common examples for this type of work are graphic design, 400-500 word articles about certain topics, transcription of audio files, typing out hand written documents, and more.

The top three sites for Projects based employment are:

Upwork has a large database of professional freelancers that can get the job done. One of the pioneers in the work-from-home arena.

Freelancer has a large database of freelancers (similar to Upwork) where you can list yourself to be hired

PeoplePerHour is a smaller platform compared with the first two where you can go to find jobs and contracts.

Other Projects based sites:

eSerbisyo offers various jobs, from freelance wedding planners to plumbers.

Essays.ph is an outsourcing company specific for freelance writers and has an office based in Makati.

99designs hire freelance logo/graphic designers wherein these designers compete for the client’s approval of the designs they make. Clients will choose the design they wish to use and then the winning designer will get paid.

DesignCrowd is an online marketplace providing logo, website, print and graphic design services by providing access to freelance graphic designers and design studios around the world.

crowdSPRING is one of the largest marketplaces in the world for crowdsourced logo design, web design, print design, product design, naming and other writing services.

PortfolioMNL is the meeting ground for Filipino creative professionals to grow, work their talent, and be inspired by their peers.

Online jobs from home Crowdsite is similar to 99designs. Contest holders can start a design competition for logos and graphics that you can use for your business.

With HireTheWorld. You can get access to thousands of freelance designers from all over the world.

199Jobs can get various jobs done for only ₱199 each.

Raket.ph is like the yellow pages directory but for freelancers.

Fiverr can get you anything for $5

BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)

BPO companies are sometimes aptly called “call centers” or “contact centers”. They often do offshore business that caters to the needs of companies from all over the world who outsource their employees to distant countries, such as the Philippines.

These BPO companies have sprouted like mushrooms and now a days, there are call center offices whichever direction you turn your head (no kidding!).

Another type of BPO is the home based type or Online BPO which pretty much does the same thing: outsource workers who are willing to work from home. However, as this is a “Business”, there are certain requirements, namely fast and reliable internet connection, a desktop or laptop with updated hardware and software, an actual workspace from home which should be quiet and free from distractions. The most common type of work caters to English tutorial services, VA or virtual assistant services and other IT related work.

Some popular BPO companies that allow you to work from home:

With an office based in Makati, Remote Staff is an online outsourcing company where you can sign up as an applicant and then their recruitment team will match your skills with a potential client.

Virtual Coworker has a recruitment team here in the Philippines which makes the entire hiring process an ease because you are being screened by a Filipino.

SourceFit offers offshore staffing solutions for small and medium businesses worldwide.

2ndOffice have various job offerings for Filipino workers from data entry to marketing jobs and more.

Online jobs from home Philippine Global Outsourcing is one of the pioneers in the outsourcing business and was founded here in the Philippines in 1995. Office is located in Davao city, Philippines.

Online English Tutorial BPO companies

Other BPO companies that allow you to work from home include:

And here are the *top office-based BPOs in the Philippines

And in case you’re wondering how your employers will be able to send you your pay, here is a blog where you can see a list of the many ways to send money to the Philippines. including details on transaction fees and more.

Online jobs from home

Online jobs from home

About Elle

Elle Quingco works as Support and QA for Time Doctor, a productivity management software designed for remote teams. She has been working for the company for 3 years and loves being a full time work-at-home mom.

Good day. Married,have 3 child. I’m employed but I’m seeking for an on line job which is legitimate and not time consuming job to have an earn extra income. Because our salary (w/my husband) doesn’t enought to support our needs esp now that our kids are all going to school. I really need to have an extra income even I’m here at home. Kindly help me pls. Thanks

JENNYLYN AQUINO says:

hi, my name Jenny. I am single. no husband, nor a partner in life. I am leaving with my mom and my other sibling along with her wife and 1 baby. they managed to own the house no matter what. I and mom rely only on what they give, + a small amount my dad left her for the monthly pension which only is 2,500php, but not really enough for everything (e.g. electric and water bills, food: rice and dishes and groceries. My mom is old and cannot manage the household including cleaning, washing clothes and the likes. they leave the baby in our care, the reason why even if I want to earn from outside, is I cannot leave my mom for the reason that she cannot handle things in the house anymore + the fact that she got sick few years back and that became a great reason why she became weak physically, emotionally and even immunity.
I hope that anyone here can help have the kind of job that I need. I want to work at home, regardless whether for full of part time, for as long as it has no registration fee/no start up fee or no fee at all, and it an HOME-BASED job, preferably, typing and or data encoding, could be a survey, copy-paste job. thank you very much for reading this message, and thank you in advance for your help. 39 year from the Philippines.

I am employed in a private company (BPO), however, my salary is not enough. I want to start an online job. Please help me to have a work as an offline typing job, data entry, copy paste, blogging.

Ma.Victoria Reyes says:

Hi I am a housewife and have 2 sons. Please help me to find a work as an offline typing job.

Hi, I am a employed in a private company and i am a bread winner of my family. I have 1 daughter. My husband has a diabetes and his electrolytes are low. He has always a medicine to take everyday. Please help me to have a work as an offline typing job, data entry, copy paste, blogging. I am willing to work. Hope you can give me an online work so that I can fed the daily medicine of my husband. Thank you!

Hi! Im looking for home-based job offering chat support or data entry only. I’m managing my small business “internet cafe”.
Thanks!

hello my friends. i hope you are doing great. from personal experience, just recently i have hard times with

they won’t give me my money that i worked for in a valid contest. they have to give me 166GBP. but they are scam, they told me that the contest was closed to protect me as a user. this has no relevance or logic..

short story: i have entered in a contest, with prize 500GBP to create design for an employer. the contest was GUARANTEED (this is a safety measure to guarantee us the freelancers that the money will be paid to us, for sure, meaning the prize wil be awarded 100% even if the employer does not decide a winning design). i have uploaded many valid entries, me and other freelancers. the contest holder (employer) had 14days to decide the winning design, but unfortunately he did not pick one. so the prize must be splitted between the active entries. meaning me and 2 other freelancers had active entries for the contest. i have talked with one of the support team and assured me that the money will be splitted in 3, after another 14 days. it has been passed these 14 days, and yesterday when i wait my part of the share 166.66GBP, i see the contest deleted and no money in the account.

their explanation: “We understand your concern on this contest. However, it is better to remove the contest that will cause liabilities to users and to us even if the contest is Guaranteed. We are protecting users from this kind of contest as it will create issues in the future.”

are you kiding me. and so they took our prize money and for what. AVOID THEM. THEY ARE SCAM AND THEY MAKE THE RULES BUT THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE RULES NOR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFY THAT GUARANTEE PRIZE MEANS THE MONEY WILL GO TO THE FREELANCERS 100%. AND IS BU.LL.SH.IT.

Here’s an online company hiring freelance transcriptionists Katie, Can you help me with the test. I can’t pass it. I don’t know where I went wrong.

Here’s the screenshot

Hi! I’m a licensed Mechanical Engineer. A former Overseas Filipino Worker who is looking for an online home based job. Have been working abroad for 11 years including 6 years as Shift Manager in Power Plants. Ended my contract last 2014. Had a short stint for 6 months in a Mining company in Surigao del Norte, Philippines. Hope you can help me land an online home based job. I believe this is another challenge which could be very interesting. Hope to hear from You soon. Thank you.

Rosabella Cartajena-Sacay says:

hello….I am licensed architect…i have been working different companies for 10 years but i decided to resigned and make my own and accept projects which is design and build services…but sad to say it was on and off….i am interested on online job related to my profession..i am the bread winner of our family with 2 children..hope you can help me finding job online.

Hi there..
I work before as a sales associates for almost 3yrs and I also work at Korean Internet cafe..been a service crew, and also been a data encoder, about disaster management in malacanang and now a baker. customizing fondant cake is my job but this few months business is to slow..I need extra income for my kids and for my house rent,feeding my family and paying bills. I hope you can help me. giving some advice would do. and what online jobs that can be suitable for me..
Thanks and more power..

Some of those sites are actually pretty difficult to have a stable income. The website “ however is something you can generate stable income depending on how hard you work. It has hundreds and maybe thousands of different work you can try everyone. It is very easy and fun!

Hi, i want to work thru online even i am here in israel, if there’s any available for me since my work here in israel have a lot of time to stay at home and i have nothing to do. Thank you!

Rosmarie Imperial says:

Hi, I am a plain housewife with 3 kids, and i want to help my husband to earn for our living. I hope you can help me about this, I’m 40 years old. use to worked as admin staff in a hospital in Manila for almost 5 years, and in an outsourcing company during my 20’s… I can do typing, have basic knowledge in the use of computer. I am willing to try other things and to take the challenge in it… Thank you!

I’m willing to share my knowledge and skill of what I have learned from my past,,and to explore another challenge of Bieng part of you company.
Accept ,learn and apply

Edgar Blanco says:

thanks for this info…. honestly i really love to have an online job, but i don’t know where to start and beside i don’t have educational background to support my eagerness with this kind of stuff, i’m just a high school graduate but i can assure that my ability to communicate online is above average, at my age (46) i never experience to work in a private company or any other industry, but ii have 12 years experience of running a computer shop.
and i think i need your help to pursue my eagerness with this kind of job…please give me healthy suggestions that i can use
thanks and God bless!

hi, this is Huever Uy, currently im working in one of the BPO office here in Cebu, however i’m still looking for an alternative way of income and i’m thinking that someone can help me or recommend any homebase online job, I’m ok with typing/incoding/ graphic arts/ logo designing/ virtual assistant work.

if you have any idea, please feel free to send me an email. . I would really appreciate your help/idea. thanks .

hi,I’m Merle and looking for a home based job.Im a quality inspector before and I also have a knowledge in computer.I have no job now and I need this kind of job. pls. help me. thanks

Felmor Erat says:

Thanks a lot for this article, I’m new about this online home base jobs. I want to try.But I don’t know where to start. I am Felmor Erat, Seaman, 10 years experience onboard, Second Mate Lic. (but stop working on board ships). As of now I’m self employed with my wife and two children. I have a Net Cafe.I have a little knowledge in computer troubleshooting, hardware and software. Installing and uninstalling windows. I wish I can start this online jobs.

Vilma S. Castrosanto says:

Hi. I am Vilma Castrosanto and I am interested in on line jobs. My skills are as follows: writing and editing business correspondence, writing articles, proposals and even legal pleadings, though I am not yet a a lawyer. I am proficient in englisg language and i can even teach englisg online. I have work but i need an extra income and i can do online jobs during my free time or during night time and weekends. Can you find a job suitable for my skills? Thank you so much.

This is a great article! I am a VA for 4 years and counting now and I’d also want to help out other Filipinos on how to have a legit homebased jobs with a fixed salary. Thus, my website Pinoy Home Office was born. It also contains tips and basic guides as well as recent hiring post to kickstart their need to work at home. The website address is Thank you!

I been try various of freelance websites freelance is good but is not free anymore for those who want to have a job. is freelance sites im using right now is good and low competition u can apply for a job that in post but you only have 10bids and it will refresh it every month you start using iser bid so bid for work fit with you now im in converstion in client

Thank you for this information. We are also posting current job hires for Filipinos and basic guides on how to be an efficient virtual worker. Our website is you can also add to the list of Top office-based BPO’s in the Philippines. Thanks!

JAJA JANE LABETA says:

I’m JAJA JANE LABETA. 25 years old. Basically. I’m the kind of person who enjoys working with different kinds of individual. I love variations and I can appreciate individuality. Working with different kinds of people has always been a Challenging thing to me. And I like challenges. It keeps me going.

Why should you hire me?

You should hire me because I’m the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to the job. Yet I have an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job – my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results.

In addition I am honest in all my dealings.

Hi Jaja Jane Labeta, are you still looking for work? please email me

Melody Coolidge says:

You can also put your resume on for free.

Hello Ma’am, I am also looking for a job, basically an Online Job and I am very good at Customer service. If you can get in touch with me in my Gmail account for me to submit my resume to you to see if I’m qualified for the position you are offering.

Best regards,
Glee

Gustavo Woltmann says:

How much is the rate of a home-based seo?

Hi guys! I am working for Remote Workmate, Remote Workmate is an outsourcing company based in Australia that caters to businessmen or companies outsmart their competitors and go from business stagnation to remarkable prosperity. And how to we do that? by giving them virtual professional workforce that can be of help in growing their business.

Please visit our website at to view all our home-based opportunities.

Edwin Vercaza says:

Hi there. I am Edwin. I would like to have a home-based accounting job but being a first timer, I would like to seek help from those who have been doing this job for some time..Is there any association/group that I can join? I hope someone can contact me on my CP no 09083969725. Thank you very much.

I don’t recommend , this website has full of scammers. A particular employer hired me with “MILESTONE” but unfortunately after the employer paid me, the website told me that the said employer violated their rules, leaving me $-5.

randy bathan says:

hi im an electronic technician,working for almost 20 years.i am looking for a new job now preferably if possible online job at home.if anyone can help me how,pls let me know thru my email.i just need to change my working environment and earn much more than what i earn in my present job.thanks and GOD bless us all.

Mary Grace C. Cancilao says:

Hi I am looking for a home based job. I worked as a CSR/TSR for 3 years before. I have a stable connection of 16 Mbps. I also have a working station at home. I am a very keen worker which requires minimum supervision and very trustworthy. I am absolutely trainable and can follow detailed instructions.

Thank you, Elle, for writing this article and for including 5 STAR VAs in your list.

I do feel that it is important for Filipino VA’s to know who they can trust and go to when seeking good home based employment, there are too many scammers and people ready to take advantage of VA’s who are just trying to seek a genuine long-term employment opportunity to support themselves and their family.

Elvie Cendana says: